- Jody FS sold a home in Monte Nido and purchased a home in Pasadena February 2019
- Christy H bought home in summer 2015
- M T Sold a Single-Family home in 2019 in Studio City, CA.
- Jared P Bought a Single-Family home in 2017 in Highland Park, CA
- Shawn C Bought a Single-Family home in 2018 in Mt Washington, CA
- David S Sold in Monte Nido and bought in Pasadena
- Aleksandra and Matt Bought a Condominium in Sherman oaks December 2017
- Judy S bought home in Sherman Oaks and sold home in Lake Balboa Spring 2016
- Mario and Melissa; Town home in South Pasadena February 2018
- Vanessa C. purchased 8-unit income property In Eagle Rock October 2017
- Michelle K Sold home in Highland Park and purchased residential income property in Silver Lake summer 2016:
- Fernando and Amelia, sale in Castaic, CA March 2020
As the trusted real estate advisor for my clients, I understand that selling and/or buying a home is complex and deeply personal. There is also a lot at stake financially and personally. This perspective on the process and the responsibility felt towards my clients drives me to truly be an expert at the job. I understand the market, the players, and all of the variables involved in a real estate transaction. I want to make sure you feel supported and that you have a trusted advisor by your side.
As a seller, you want to effectively (and beautifully) market the home and then negotiate to secure the highest possible price and cleanest terms for the sale. As a buyer, you want a patient, yet assertive partner to help to buy the right home for you, at the best possible price. In other words, you want to make sure you don’t leave any money on the table. This is where I step in to partner with you as your consultant, negotiator and project manager.